Friday, December 18, 2009

*NEW* PSP Script Scrap Kit Resizer


Many of us have searched for a good quality resizing psp script for resizing our scrap kits to a smaller size, but also keeping our quality intact so that the items could be printed out. Well, I have what you have been looking for! I made this script a couple of years ago but have never sold it, it was for my personal use. After talking to a good friend, I have decided to sell this real time saver! I have used it on every kit I have made, and it finishes in less than a minute, leaving me a usable smaller kit. Elements are reduced and saved at 25% of their size, and papers are reduced and saved to 800 x 800 pixels and all at 300 DPI.

This script uses the Batch Process ability of your Paint Shop Pro program, and I have included detailed instructions on how to use it.

Tested in versions 8.10, 9, X and XII
Crystal's Designs
Available at all my stores!

No comments: